Happy Easter!!

| Apr 12, 2009
I hope everyone is having a great Easter! In honor of Jesus, who gave his life so that those who believe in him, "may have eternal life" (John 3:16), I wanted to give something back, and I think everyone on this site can help me do this. It's really easy, and it doesn't take very long, but it can have a big impact, especially if everyone does it together. It's similar to MLN, so I thought it'd be cool to do here.

There's a site called The Hunger Site. By use of advertising, this site it able to donate food, money, or other items to people who need it. It's rather simple, and doesn't require you to sign up for anything or to pay anything. Just click on the button that says "Click Here To Give-it's FREE" button on the page at the link above. It leads you to a page with a few advertisements, and the money from the advertisements goes to charity. You can only click on the button once a day. There are 6 different tabs, each for a different cause, and you may click on each once a day; clicking more than once won't help anything. So you see, it's much like clicking on other people's modules, except instead of giving them a red brick, a nail, or an elemental earth, you're giving food, books, and medicine. You can also sign up for their newsletter on the left of their page, which emails you a weekly newsletter, and a daily reminder to click.

I really want everyone to do this, so I'm willing to add some incentive :). If you tell me that you clicked, and plan on coming back and clicking again as often as you can, I'll give you 5 clicks.

There is a link on the right of this blog which will lead you to their site. I am going to leave it up. It is not a paid advertisement, simply a link I put up that goes to their site. You can go there from here every day if you want, after you've checked for MLN updates.

I know that this has nothing to do with MLN besided the clicking similarity :D, but it's nice to know that everyday, you are making a small difference in someone's life.

Happy Easter, and God bless.

13 comments:

Ian "The Boss" McInroy said... [REPLY]

I have clicked and will continue to click, it said I gave the equivalent of 1.1 cups of food!

Berrykit said... [REPLY]

I was just commenting to say: That it is awesome that you are advertising this. I DO NOT want any clicks from you for clicking here, I do not need incentive, because I know people who have problems reading, had breast cancer, did a project on the rainforest, know how expensive child healthcare can be, knew people who went hungry every night, and helped save an animal (you get the picture XD). I would never need any incentive to do this, please don't worry about me.

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

I clicked once!

Bioduel said... [REPLY]

vander: Why are you sad?

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

Oops, I forgot to change it. :) happy Easter!

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

i clicked twice(I think).

Kaseyq said... [REPLY]

I agree with Berrykit I will click but no need for rewards.

matt-1331 said... [REPLY]

hey, i am just 5 trans away from rank ten, please click. please

matt-1331 said... [REPLY]

i am rank 10

Berrykit said... [REPLY]

Congrats! I need TONS of Grey Bricks just to get close, I need 22 just to START getting Transparent Bricks, then even more to get the Nebular Crystals I need so desperately, but it will be much easier when I finally get Transparent bricks for a Punkling, and get all those Black Bricks.

Haha, I am just working towards Grey bricks first XD

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

Another cool site is http://www.freerice.com/
for each question you answer correctly,
they donate 10 grains of rice through the UN food program to help end hunger!
they have several different subjects too.
-gearhead319

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

Wow, gearhead819, that is another cool site. You get to use your head, too! I will add the link on the side.

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

freerice.com is good for helping my german! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers