Delivery released soon?

| Apr 14, 2009
There will be a new LEGO Universe character. Their name? I don't know. Will they be in MLN? Probably, but we don't know for sure. What will they do? That we do know: "They deliver daily". What does that mean? Only one thing: Delivery will be released soon. They say to sign up for the LU newsletter to get an exclusive sneak peak before April 20th, so I suggest you do.

Now, there is one thing odd about the date for signing up. It is the same date that the LEGO Racers game will be released to the public (assuming all goes well). LEGO isn't know for releasing any two things at the same time, and we know that the Racers game will, sooner or
later (hopefully sooner), tie in with MLN, based on what Sim533 found out. This is odd, we will have to wait and see.

But nonetheless, be sure to be here on April 20th. I will not be giving out the code, because I respect LEGO.com, but Sim533, Ekingsley, I and all those who are so anxiously watching, ready to report the news here, will be ready to tell you the minute Delivery, or anything else, is released.


Vanderdecken12, signing off.

16 comments:

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

To everyone, I am recontinuing my Vanderdecken12 blog, except I'm renaming it. The link is different as well:

http://vanderdecken12.blogspot.com/

LEGO Universe said... [REPLY]

I'm guessing a newspaperman.
Last time they said to sign up before a certain day it came out 3 days later. That would make the date the newsletter comes out: Thursday April 23. That makes sense because it might take a few days for their database to fully load your subscription for a newsletter to come to you.

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

I think it's april 20 that they launch the networker. Because if the lego racers game come out then there must be already the badge. If there is not a maked badge can some people who's play the game on 20 april get the badge too.

To lego universe. Yes, that a good idea.

LEGO Universe said... [REPLY]

I think the newsletter is coming out on the 23 and that the networker will launch a while later. This is the same thing that happened with friendly felix. They said that you would get a sneak peak of him in the newsletter and we did but a few days later everyone else got a sneak peak and a while later his page went live. It was not all immediate.

micah82 said... [REPLY]
This comment has been removed by the author.
beardeddragon2 said... [REPLY]

I bet that the new LU networker is Lego universe bob. He will probably have the hidden loop of Lego Universe sound 2.

Kaseyq said... [REPLY]

Vanderdecken12

you took down your earth module. what should I put my 50 clicks on?

Berrykit said... [REPLY]

Haha, good guess... but isn't he bald and hatless? But I wouldn't be surprised if he had the loop.

micah82 said... [REPLY]

actually i spelled my username wrong. Its micah82.

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

Kaseyq, I want the clicks on my soundtrack module.

Kaseyq said... [REPLY]

ok clicks on the way

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

OK, thank you.

Skipper 24 said... [REPLY]

I think he is an ice cream man, he is holding the lego ice lolly piece. Nice find though

Berrykit said... [REPLY]

Hey... You know how earlier you were wondering how MLN-Arcade could have the Felix Arcade Module? Well, you don't even need to submit a creation to get the blueprint, you just need the link, and you can get it for a user who hasn't even gotten one creation added.

ERAGONSAPHIRA said... [REPLY]

This new networker looks cool.
I hope there will be Star Wars MLN Networkers. Maybe even a Star Wars mini-rank. Obi-Wan is my favorite, R2-D2 a close second.
ERAGONSAPHIRA

Arin³ said... [REPLY]

It was announced that is is a news man in the VIP-mail,
but i still don't know the name...Yes he will be on MLN hopefully on the 16/5/09

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers