NEW MINDSTORMS CONTEST!!!

| Mar 2, 2011
NXTLOG Body Forward Building Challenge

"To help celebrate the 2011 FIRST LEGO League (FLL) World Festival in St Louis, Mo. this April, the March-April NXTLOG challenge theme is BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING! Your challenge is to explore the world of Biomedical Engineering and discover innovative ways robots can be used to repair injuries, help people overcome illnesses and disabilities and build healthier, stronger bodies. You can design LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT robot that can inject vaccines, act as an artificial limb, be a body camera to detect bad cells, a bionic eye, or even remote surgeon! Will your prototype robot be life sized, giant, or imagined on a nano-scale?... What will you make?" 
Go here to read more about it!!

2 comments:

CheshireCat150 said... [REPLY]

I'm planning on entering this one! I'm not sure what I'm going to make, nor do I have time to start it until the beginning of April... but I'm entering!! :) Anyone else entering?

Eragon.Saphira said... [REPLY]

I think I will enter, I'm not sure what to build though. I will have to think about that.
My computer studies class is all about robots this year so I might be allowed to build it in class.
And my school bought NXT2.0!! (I only have NXT1.0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers