New HERO FACTORY promotional video PLUS LEGO HERO FACTORY on S@H!

| Jul 3, 2010
A new HERO FACTORY movie has been released in the HEROFACTORY.LEGO.com movies section. It includes several testimonials by real people in many places all over the world like Livingston (England), Beijin (China), Sakhalin (Russia), Ohio (USA), Oklahoma (USA), New Delhi (India), Oslo (Norway), Cape Town (Africa), Tokyo (Japan), Rome (Italy) and Bangkok (Thailand). Check it out!


The other great news is for all LEGO HERO FACTORY fans in UK and Ireland, as the new LEGO HERO FACTORY sets have been released exclusively for British and Irish fans on LEGOshop.com and marked as available on HEROFACTORY.LEGO.co.uk. All sets but XPlode, Meltdown and Von Nebula exist on the site, the Furno Bike is marked as being unavailable, but I am sure that and the availability of said bad guys will change soon. Let´s hope that the sets will become available for the rest of the world soon, too!

12 comments:

Spider880 said... [REPLY]

I just got the new LEGO Mag! It finally reveals how to get inside the LU Club Door. On the front of the magazine, there's a special code that you must enter on LU to gain access to the door.

Chris said... [REPLY]

@Spider880Awesome! I hope I get it... The magazine with the 3D glasses for Atlantis got lost in the mail so I get all these comics but I cant's see them right :P

Arin³ said... [REPLY]

GRRR sometimes i really hate being in a country where LEGO CLUB hardly exists... our LEGO magazine is just comics and mazes, but it still gives us clubcodes! It is too messed up. I could complain all day if I had too!... BTW, @Wooton. The glasses aren't that great. It is just the regular Half-Blue+Half-Red 3D... I wish I had that code...

Oh wait, the mail is here!
Yes it is LEGO magazine... DRAT... the only upside is a building guide inside the magazine, and a few more BIONICLE comics. I hope they reveal the code on the website, like they do with LU (so called) VIP mail... I can't wait until next testing time!

Arin³ said... [REPLY]

@Spider880
Is the code a word or random?

New Designer Video

Sorry 'bout the triple post.

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

Again, the (ramdom) code (if there is one) may NOT be posted on this blog.

Chris said... [REPLY]

@Arin3
I know, but I don't have any others and it's still kind of annoying to have to read them without them

LEGOVerse said... [REPLY]

@Mrs.Teavee300

Great piano playing! (Up at the top of the page.)

LEGOVerse said... [REPLY]

@Sim533

Just out of curiosity, which web browser to you make changes to the blog in? The site (especially the timer) appears different on different browsers. It seems to look best in Google Chrome, but I was just wondering which it was made in (and therefore would be best in).

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

@LEGOVerse

I normally use 3 browsers ( IE, firefox and Google Chrome ). I edited the layout with Google Chrome today and you are right, it looks not good in the other browsers.

I would take it down.

( It looks like one comment dissapeared of you, maybe you can post it again. )

Mrs.Teavee300 said... [REPLY]

Thanks LEGOVerse!

~Mrs.Teavee300

LegoFan101 said... [REPLY]

Awesome song, Mrs.Teavee300! :D

LEGOVerse said... [REPLY]

@Sim533
Yeah, I use the same browsers (mostly Firefox, though). And for the comment of mine that was lost, I was just trying out the "Reply to Comment" thing, like I am now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers