LEGO Racers Badge Challenge BETA Badge Released

| Oct 21, 2009
I got the Racers Game Beta Testers Badge!
Posted by Bugefun...

I got it (not a blueprint) in a message from Pedalman Wheelie.

Here is a mail, the one I got had the same subject, but this is not what it said.
Welcome back, co-driver!
Thanks for playing LEGO Racers Challenge! I love this game, man. And you know, the more you play this game, the better it gets, because then we can see where you bump into things that we can make better. Cool, huh? Anyway, I wanted to make sure you and everyone else knows what a great job you did for us by testing this game. So here’s the blueprint for the official “LEGO Racers Challenge Beta Tester Badge for outstanding assistance to the Racers Team”. Pretty neat title for a badge, right? You can’t get it anywhere else. So keep playing, okay?"
Mine's message says basically the same thing, but has a tip that says Reply to this mail if you know the Robot Chronicles.

I easy-replied saying I liked Robot Chronicles, and he sent me a racing trophy!


Bugefun, are you interested in being an author here? Then leave your emailadress in a comment. You don't have to do this, but we'd like you to be an author. We will not publish or share your address with anybody else. Only I, Sim533 and Vanderdecken12 could see it. Also you will have get 250 Points for this...

17 comments:

Gatanui said... [REPLY]

I got it, too! :)

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

Thanks for the notification, nice find. Anyway i got one too :)

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

dobbins2299.Lego factory got a makeover.

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

Cool! 20 clicks to you for posting that.

Bioduel said... [REPLY]

Me three!

Herochild said... [REPLY]

I didn't get it. Which is weird, since I participated in the beta test...

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

How far were you?

Unknown said... [REPLY]

I got it. I didn't get the original mail but I did participate in the beta test after the mods opened it

Herochild said... [REPLY]

@Sim: Rank B.

B-man8397 said... [REPLY]

A NEW CHEAT CODE WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE STAR WARS GAME IF THE SITH GET A POINT! Proof: http://messageboards.lego.com/en-US/showpost.aspx?PostID=1000806462

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

20 clicks to you for finding that. Everybody be EVIL!!!!

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

To herochild... Weird...

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

the old "battle for power" bionicle game, anyone?
is this like choosing your side to change who wins in the game? i haven't played the game much lately, but this really reminds me of that game...

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

oh, yes, i got the badge as well. i believe it was from a list the mods used to determine who was a beta tester, and who wasn't. you can't be friends with kludge, though, because as someone pointed out before, you need the letter, not necessarily the badge. even so, i'm not sure if the racers badge would have worked.

on another note, factory was changed quite a while ago, as sim and others said a few posts earlier...

Unknown said... [REPLY]

NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR! Just like herochild, i dint get it.
And for some reason, my comment name is Austin O_o my MLN is bigkitty98

Skipper24 said... [REPLY]

What! no badge for me ;(

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

You didn't reply that mail, isn't it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers