My Vacation

| Mar 3, 2009
I am leaving on a skiing trip from right now to Thursday night, (USA Pacific time, -8:00 GMT) and will be unable to post here. Here is what you need to know:

1) , Sim533 and Ekingsley have agreed to take over posting for me for that time, so you can be sure to stay up to speed with all the new stuff.

2) In order to keep this site totally safe, I will not be allowing any comments during this period of time on any of my blogs. However, you can go to http://blogofnothing-e.blogspot.com/, a blog Ekingsley made up for the next few days. On there, you can comment about anything new, which Ekingsley will take and post here, or you can post trades which you would otherwise have made at my trades site.

Sim533 and Ekingsley, thank you, and good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers