A Trip to LEGOLAND...

| Sep 19, 2010
For Vanderdecken12's birthday, which was earlier this month, we're planning on going to LEGOLAND (California) tomorrow!! Yay! Vanderdecken12, Mrs.Teavee300, myself (CheshireCat150), and the rest of our family will be going. We're super excited because it has been so long since the last time we've gone. If you happen to be going, be sure to keep your eye out for VD12. He will be wearing the same shirt displayed in the picture on the right (picture is of when we visited Pod 7). If you see us, we will be more than happy to stop and chat for a while. If you're not planning on going, but you have annual passes, go anyway! :) And if you live too far away, perhaps another country, we'll be sure to post pictures of our visit. I will bring my camera and 5 memory sticks. :)

I'm super excited to go on Knights' Tournament, which I made with my NXT(link), but haven't actually been on. Also, I can't wait to check out all the awesome LEGO models they have throughout the park (and take pictures of them :) ). Mrs.Teavee300 is excited just to be surrounded by LEGOs, and Vanderdecken12 is wondering if anyone will recognize him without his Indiana Jones hat. If anyone does recognize him, he's hoping they'll make sure to say hi.


Be sure to wish Vanderdecken12 a happy birthday in this post!

18 comments:

Gatanui said... [REPLY]

Happy birthday, Vanderdecken! :)

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

Have fun tomorrow, I will be at school! Hurray!

troyergoldman said... [REPLY]

Happy birthday, Vanderdecken12!

New LEGO Games are out. Magma Monster, Wild Wool (or Shave the Sheep) and Orient Bazaar.

Shave the Sheep is what it says on LEGO Shop. I think the real name is Wild Wool.

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

^^ Merged all the posts you posted here. I already posted something about this months ago... I'm sorry.

Joshua Taipale said... [REPLY]

Happy birthday! =D Have fun at LEGOLand!

Mrs.Teavee300 said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday Vanderdecken12! Hope you had a good one!

SuperBen21 said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday!

ShadowX2121 said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday, VD!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your visit to, LEGOLAND!!!:)

Here's to, THE BEST LEGO NEWS BLOGGER, EVER!!

P.S. Next time, can you three invite me to join you, guys on the "next" trip. I have NEVER been to, LEGOLAND, and I wouldn't think of, ANYONE else to go with than the, "BEST GROUP OF, LEGO FAN BLOGGERS IN THE KNOWN (LEGO) UNIVERSE"!!!! PLZ...I would very much like to get a response. I'm willing to, give you my e-mail address if you, need it. I would enjoy it alot if, you guys agree. Let, me know!!;)

mysterygoo said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday!

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

haha Adams, glad to see you're enthusiastic. However, that's far too easy. You would have to go yourself and try to find us :)

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

@adams2121

I guess that this wouldn't work for me, so don't think it will work for you. :P

tradeylouish said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday Vanderdecken12! Hope you enjoy(ed) Legoland! I have been to the one in Windsor and was awesome!

Eragon.Saphira said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday Vanderdecken12!!!! I hope you have a great day!!!

Chris said... [REPLY]

Happy Birthday Vanderdecken! I hope you have/had a great time! lookin' forward to the pictures

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

Happy birthday Vanderdecken12! If the Californian ones better than the one we have back here in England I am sure you loved it!

Legomaster01682

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

IDK, if the English LEGOLAND's are better then the one in California. Each LEGOLAND has probably it's own special things.

They are probably enjoying LEGOLAND by now, anybody that is going today to LEGOLAND California?

mysterygoo said... [REPLY]

FYI, I have been to Legoland Billund and Legoland Windsor. They are both pretty good, and I even saw a creation in miniland that had the title of the restraunt I ate in earlier in the week!

P.S. The funny thing is that I live in the us and havent been to the California one!

FDH said... [REPLY]

Happy birthday vanderdecken12

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers