The Design byME Contest - Choose your One Favorite and place your vote!

| Aug 25, 2010
The eleven creations below have been picked by the judges and you can now start voting. 


Tristan's Hammerhead SRV by : arnebremer
Atlantis Defender  by: mevaoo
Hydro Speeder by: zolcsi1995
whale sub by: bornholmtor
leviaghan by: demen3000
DSS Sea Snake Submarine by: saltybrick
Guardian Dive Suit by: valliant
angler sub by: esccse13
Atlantis Slug Monster by: CookieMnstr
sub mech by: dragonwarrior1105
Battle Field by: cce100

Which creation will you vote for? 

5 comments:

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

I'm going to vote for this one;
Atlantis Slug Monster by: CookieMnstr

troyergoldman said... [REPLY]

The leviaghan is sweet because I usually like bigger more detailed creations. The Battle Field is sweet because it's about microfig size. But I think I'll go with the DSS Sea Snake Submarine with my vote.

tradeylouish said... [REPLY]

@troyergoldman
I agree! The DSS snake submarine is huge but detailed-I voted for it. I'm a bit puzzled about how the hydro speeder got in... I thought my Atlantis quad-cruiser was better than it! The battlefield is cool but it has nothing to do with Atlantis.

tradeylouish said... [REPLY]

Has anyone else noticed that there are now only 10 models? The Leviaghan has been taken out. I thought it was cool... does anyone know why it got taken out?

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

Leviaghan By: Demen3000

-Sponge6789

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers