LEGO Universe Beta Test + LEGO Club Show Episode 1, Part 3

| Feb 3, 2010
I got an e-mail today because I am an alpha-tester (that´s right, but I must not tell you how I became one- not by cheating, don´t worry). It appears that we can start expecting the beginning of public LEGO Universe Beta Test soon! As soon as I have more information regarding the beta test I will inform you. You will probably be able to sign up on LEGOUniverse.com.


The LEGO Club Show Episode 1 concludes with part 3! Looks like I did NOT misunderstand "Michael Dorn" in part 1 after all because it was indeed "Michael Dorn" and not "The Legend Reborn". It is about BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn anyway. It is an interview with Mata Nui voice actor Michael Dorn and also one with BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn. The other part is a remake of the classic LEGO song "Zack the LEGO Maniac". It is quite nice! You can watch the The LEGO Club Show episode here or here if you have trouble viewing the movie. Episode 2 is soon to come!

8 comments:

SuperBen21 said... [REPLY]

awesome!!!

I hope I get to!!!!

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

Nice post, Gatanui! I took out the picture of the email because I was afraid LEGO might not want non-testers to see that. Still left the rest about beta testing coming soon, though. That part's OK. As for the beta test, just make sure it's nothing that you think LEGO might want to keep a secret that you're posting.

Overall, though, good post :-)

spider880 said... [REPLY]

Hopefully the beta test will have a much wider audience than Alpha did. I wasn't chosen for alpha, probably 'cause I signed up for LKIC too late. In all my years as a LEGO Club Member, I never heard of Kids Inner Circle before the post on here about alpha test. I wonder if we'll be allowed to keep all our stuff in LU after beta ends. I hope so.

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

I, mysterygoo, am also an alpha tester.

B-man8397 said... [REPLY]

I hope I get to beta test. Also, this is kind of off topic but I recently stumbled across sites that have pictures of future 2010 sets. May I post links to those pages?

Vanderdecken12 said... [REPLY]

Tell you what, B-man, post links to this site and then I will look into them and approve them if I think they're OK.

If they were stolen or taken without permission, then the short answer would be no.

B-man8397 said... [REPLY]

Alright Vanderdecken,

http://krisabel.ctv.ca/post/A-Preview-Of-LEGOs-New-Sets-For-2010-From-Board-Games-To-Prince-Of-Persia.aspx

These pictures were taken at a Canadian Toy Fair, so I'm sure these are OK. Click on the name of the theme to see more sets like it.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/31074/lego-minifig-16-set-collection

Apparently, LEGO is now selling special individual minifigures. It says it will be available in the UK. I'm not sure about other countries.

Gatanui said... [REPLY]

Those minifigs will be available in Germany, too. :) Checking the 2010 summer prototypes now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers