THE LEGO® CLUB SHOW – EPISODE 1, PART 2!

| Jan 27, 2010

The LEGO Club Show is going on! Looks like I misunderstood "Michael Dorn" because it was "The Legend Reborn" (both end with "orn". :P) but it is about BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn anyway. It is an interview with BIONICLE author Greg Farshtey and is quire interesting as well. The other part is about Cool Creations and introduces mailbox Flappy who can be seen in the pic. You can watch the The LEGO Club Show episode here or here if you have trouble viewing the movie.

8 comments:

crackers5 said... [REPLY]

Yays! it's Greg Farshtey! Great interview. I never would've thought that Kiina was his favorite '09 character.

And that mailbox... *shudders*

Sim533 said... [REPLY]

It's a funny mailbox, isn't it?

crackers5 said... [REPLY]

Yep. :) It must've been difficult to get the stop-motion stuff to run that smoothly.

replica said... [REPLY]

I dont like that mailbox one bit.
Its slightly creepy.
And how long are these episodes anyway!?!

SuperBen21 said... [REPLY]

The mailbox is hilarios!!!

crackers5 said... [REPLY]

@ SB1

How much gypsum do you need now? I need 39 gypsum and 41 pipes.

Buge said... [REPLY]

The mailbox did not seem to be stop motion to me, but computer editing.

crackers5 said... [REPLY]

@ Bugefun

Now that I *think* about it, your probably right. Like I've said before, I have a habit of speaking before thinking. :P

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers