Bad News

| May 5, 2009
This may be a news blog, but I hate posting bad news. Anyway, according to Bugefun and at least one other person, who already got the LEGO Club Magazine, there is no code for DELIVERY. I'm rather shocked. I was sure it would be there. The only other thing I can think of would be that it comes from Max for the LEGO Universe Tower Challenge, but that doesn't make sense, because you don't have to have the magazine to get the reward. Anyway, not to worry. The LEGO Racers game comes out next week, so we still have something to look forward to.

5 comments:

Bricknave said... [REPLY]

Hmmmm, maybe Max just sends the module blueprints by MLN mail. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

we got bugefun and legodac?? wow. i've been gone a LONG time. and that is very sad. the no codes stuff. bummer

ekingsley said... [REPLY]

CheshireCat150,

Welcome to the Factory Top 10. You are right behind me. I am at 4417 clicks. How many do you have?

Also if you don't mind me asking, why do you have a Lightworm on your page? It doesn't seem to really have much value for you.

-ekingsley

PumpkinPi said... [REPLY]

Ekingsley,

Thank you, but I'm not on it anymore. I hope it becomes a little more consistent. I have only 3845 clicks, but I'm catching up fast. With the trades I'm in, I'm getting about 200 clicks a day.

As for the Lightworm module, I'm trying to get transparent bricks so I can get a dream beam infuser. My transparent brick count is 2.

Anonymous said... [REPLY]

Man, I thought there would be a code.

P.S. Delivery NEEDS to come out soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, we will moderate it as soon as we can.

 

Top Comment Authors

Other Great Websites

MLN Blog Points

Followers